Sunday 16 November 2014

BARE FACE CHALLENGE


Dear reader,
I challenge you to take a Bare Face challenge, if you haven't yet. I am also challenging by partner in crime, Melanie von Prague, co-author here.

Since the last few days, this challenge has caught a wild fire in Second Life. There is a group in flicker, Bare Face Challenge where you may share your pictures. If you are on Facebook, share your picture with hash tag #SLBareFaceChallenge

When I took this challenge, I was in the middle of styling the clothes. In the picture below you may see, I was trying different hairstyles to get the styling right. Since, it is already winters here (where I live in real life), I decided to replicate my real life style. Among the three, I guess, I like the first one most. Which one do you think goes best with the outfit?

Hair ~ Truth Sakura, Sugarsmack Kat and .:Emotions:. *Susannah* respectively

These are just compiled non-edited pictures.


 Rules for Bare to Face Challenge:
  • Non edited picture. No use of Photoshop or any other editing software must be used. Take raw pictures
  • No make up. Wear the original skin
Few people are blogging in nudity as well without showing their pink parts. But since this is a PG rated blog, I decided to stick to the above two rules only.


My Wardrobe Credits:

Shoes ~ Busty Boutique~ chained high heels for slink high feet November Group gift ~ map
Pants and sweater ~ Poised sweater pants ::Poised:: Flor November Group gift and special gift ~ map
Jacket ~ Petit Chat ~ *PC* (R)Evolution Jacket Black (introduced in Vogue's Fall Fest till December 1st, 2014) ~ map
Accessories ~ (zED) Shout Headset Microphone
Eyes ~ IKON Sunrise
Hands ~ Slink Casual Medium
Feet ~ Slink High feet
Shape and skin ~ LAQ Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment