Sunday 19 October 2014

Showing some slink love!

Hey everyone!
So I have been fussin around trying to find an event that sparked my interest. Today while I was waiting in Second Life to do my dj set, I got a notice from Slink about a event that happens in Slink West.
For those of you that don’t know, Slink makes mesh hands, feet, and female body along with female heads. Rumor has it though, a male body is in the works but until it is released, they only have hands and feet for the males.
Anyways, As I was sitting at my house, I saw a notice about a slink obsession event happening at Slink West. Each month, Slink West has a event where from the fifth to the twenty-second of every month you can find slink products fifty percent off.
According to the official blog for the event, there are shoes, clothes, nails, jewelry, and even makeup to be found at the event which is in the middle of the stores in the booth area.
Snapshot_007



Pictures of what is available are found on the official blog which can be found here.
So if your obsessed with slink or your new to the slink products, come on down with your wallets before the end of this event!
Slink West

No comments:

Post a Comment