Wednesday 22 January 2014

Easy to Understand ~ KITS

I have never used Kits. To answer the question, "What are Kits?" asked by one of the readers; I bought a few Kits from the market place.

Kits are the collection of items. Builders either make their own items or buy these building kits to build their new creations. Mostly building kits are full perm and the creators do not wish the buyers to sell these products "as is".

Well, I started playing around with the few kits that I got from market place. It took some time for me to learn. I would like to thank the reader for asking the question. Because I learnt to make a HUD, using this Kit. (I had once wanted to hire a scripter to make Hud, for which the scripter charged me L$6000!)

To all those who are new, I would suggest buy the cheaper ones to work with. Then when you have a firm hand in it you may get the higher priced ones.

Things to remember while purchasing a KIT

  • If you are purchasing a Kit to build something for your personal use. Make sure it has copy and modify permissions. 
  • If you are purchasing a Kit to build something to assist one or more of your creations and you would like to resell. Make sure it has full permissions.
  • There are many creators offering DEMO items on the market place. These items are to try out only. So, if you are looking for a kit that is cheap, make sure it is Not a DEMO item.
  • Always read the reviews before buying to get an idea of the product.
*These were the mistakes that I made in my initial days. I hope you learn from my mistakes. 

Are Kits only used for Building?

No. Here are a few examples.


No comments:

Post a Comment