Wednesday 16 October 2013

1000 views

In the last few days I have been pulling my hair out. I wanted to take this blog to the next level, as soon as it reaches 1000 views. You would have noticed I have been making changes to the blog. At one point of time I wanted to change the address and to get a full fledged website. But then I decided against it.

I saw many blogs. Went through the most popular ones. Tried to understand the importance of each widget. Then finally I struck up my treasure map. I need a photographer! I put up an in-world employment advertisement. Soon I got a reply. But something was not right. The timezone! How could I forget that? We were in two different time zones with no common time. So how can we collaborate? 

In the mean while, I asked my hubby a favor, if he would like to help me out. Bingo! I know where is my gold now. Mr. Sharma agreed. I have unique ideas for the blog and I also can share with the only person I trust, my best half. 

My dearest readers! Welcome Mr. Abhi Sharma aboard. And stay tuned for "our" upcoming articles. (Smiles) Till then have fun and enjoy both your First and Second Life..

No comments:

Post a Comment