Tuesday 12 May 2015

Modelling 101 ~ Part V My First Runway




Do you remember the first day in Second Life? The day when we all were jumping around, falling down the stairs, getting caught in the door hinges and walking the famous penguin walk. Few of us still have such problems often.

This style is inspired from the theme of a tribal queen. The tree branches and the flower shoulder accompanied with wooden bangles and earrings with knee high chained boots speaks of freedom and poise of the jungle.

I had practiced the walk for my very first runway for many days at the Vogue Runway. With great difficulty at first, ultimately I could almost master the art. Ruby Ornamental was a teacher and guide for me through out the process. The poses chosen had to be to encourage the style of the outfit. On my D-day, I was queued second, to walk. Then came the hopeless lag and crash issue which ultimately made me run over the walkway and over audience's heads. Although, I was so sure, I would never make it to the selection, I was selected for the style.

My Wardrobe Credits:

Hair ~ Hair Day
Headdress ~ Petit Chat ~ inworld store
Collar ~ Zibska ~ marketplace
Dress ~ Petit Chat ~ inworld store
Shoes ~ Zibska ~ marketplace
Eye Liner ~ Noya ~ marketplace
Lipstick ~ Zibska ~ group gift ~ inworld store

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for your selection ! i am super happy for you !

    ReplyDelete