Saturday 1 March 2014

Dare2Dream

Dear Reader, 

Am back after the holidays. I want to thank you for your patience. This time I am bringing dual themes for the post. A Scrap n Scribble article along with a Meme. A little "Something to do". 
*Copy-paste the questions and answer them in the comment section. 

People say Dream a dream which you can fulfil it. To strive to fulfillment takes a lot of courage. It is a fight within to push the boundaries a little more further. Even when we have support of our family and friends, it is still a fight. It takes time to realize a dream. And time becomes our biggest enemy.

Do you Dream too? Tell me more.

What is your dream?
To be a writer, to make animations and to share with the world what I learn?

What is your background?
I am specialized in Finance and Marketing, but this has hardly any importance in what I do.

Are you on the the way to realizing it?
Yes, but it is still a long way to go.

How are you doing it?
I write articles on gaming and technology. I am learning animation. In the world of animations; I am a pose maker, sculptor.


No comments:

Post a Comment